Hands down, Christmas is my absolute favourite time of year. I love how everything gets glammed up in lights and holly and festive songs play everywhere and everyone is just a little more happy (and stressed). One Christmas tradition in my family is to give beauty products as stocking stuffers. Every year my sister, me and my mom all give each other things like moisturizers, hand creams and facial scrubs and it's a great way to stock up for the season.
Recently, Lush Cosmetics sent me a preview of their special limited edition Christmas collection and I can already see how there are tons of options for this year's stocking stuffers! Here are some of the ones I'm lusting over:
- Luxury Lush Pud bath bomb, $6.95 - this luxurious ball of lavender and ylang ylang oil is a fan favourite and is a great way to soothe and moisturize tired skin.
- Gold Fun soap, $6.95 - this moldable soap bar is filled with gold shimmer that will leave your skin party-ready, while its scent (borrowed from my fave, Honey I Washed the Kids) will leave you smelling delectable.
- Sandy Santa body butter, $9.95 - although it may seem a little weird to rub Santa's face all over your body, the combination of coconut oil, murumuru oil and shea butter is well worth the slightly NSFW thoughts you'll be having.
- Santa's lip scrub, $8.95 - this sugary lip scrub contains moisturizing coconut oil and a touch of fizzy cola to leave dry lips flake-free.
- Snowcake soap, $8.95 - another Lush classic, this soap resembles a piece of marshmallow with popcorn stuck into it, but is actually a soap containing moisturizing rose and cassis absolute! Beware as this soap smells like marzipan and you may have random people creeping up and smelling how delicious you are!
You can check out all these and more in Christmas collection, including Lush's cool new holiday wrappers, at your local Lush Cosmetics store!