|Image via PaperBlog|
A couple weeks ago I was offered the chance to try out Inhibitif , an innovative new product for hair removal designed to naturally and painlessly reduce the growth of your body hair such that waxing and shaving become a distant memory.
Inhibitif is a powerful hair serum that contains a complex of highly concentrated ingredients, such as:
- Lauryl Isoquinolinium bromide - thins hairs so they appear finer and softer
- Dihydromycerin - inhibits hair growth
- Pseudoalteromonas ferment extract - a big-ass name for what is essentially an anti-aging bacteria found in Antarctica that protects skin by naturally trapping moisture.
The serum also contains other moisturizing ingredients like glycerin, aloe vera and hyaluronic acid, so I'm sure at the very least, this serum will leave your legs very soft.
Inhibitif has launched already in the UK to rave reviews complete with dramatic before and after photos. It can be used on all skin types and by both men and women! A 120 mL bottle will cost you $19.99, which is quite reasonable compared to the cost of waxing or laser.
Unfortunately, to properly test this product, I'd have to use it, however I had to decline as I'm pretty hairless already (thanks Asian mom!), so dear readers I'm turning the tables and asking YOU to help me try out this product!
Sign up to be a #SmoothMovement reviewer for me and receive a bottle of Inhibitif for free! All I ask is that you:
- Live in Canada
- Try Inhibitif as instructed for 8 weeks
- Write a review on your results to be posted on my blog (Don't worry, I'll help!)
So what do you say? Are you ready to embrace a life with smooth, hairless legs?
Leave a comment to sign up and I'll randomly pick the winner Tuesday, November 5, 2013!