I was recently inspired by Angela to do this tag after reading her list last week, which was full of interesting and fun facts. Hopefully mine aren't too boring either!
1. I started keeping a journal when I was 7 years old. My first journal was a tiny notepad shaped like a purple bunny and I would write about my recent play dates, school, and how mad I was at my sister.
2. Also when I was little I was, like Angela, obsessed with The Little Mermaid. My obsession though was very very pronounced. I watched the movie so many times I had it memorized, could imitate all the characters and almost wore out the VHS. I also owned Ariel dolls, toys, full bed set with duvet and pillow case, more pillows, stuffies, clothing, fanny pack, wallets, and posters. I also could play every song from the movie on piano.
3. Tomato sauce, is IMO, one of the food world's greatest inventions.
4. I love to collect cutesy stationery and pencil cases that I never use.
5. I HATE horror movies and never watch any, so any cultural reference from a horror film is lost to me. At the same time, I don't find films like Silence of the Lambs to be scary at all and even read the books.
6. I get startled very easily.
7. I never sneeze just once.
8. When I was a kid, I wanted to be either an astronaut and be the first Asian woman on Mars, or a TV entertainment reporter and interview celebrities.
9. The only class I've ever failed was woodworking.
10. I decided to go into software engineering at university after learning Flash in a high school computer class.
11. I have a very set routine in the morning and if you interrupt me while I'm at it, I will bite your head off.
12. I love playing with makeup and have always wanted to become a certified makeup artist.
13. My boyfriend rekindled my interest in video and computer games. My favourite type of games are J-RPGs. My favourite games are Chrono Trigger, Ni No Kuni and Civilizations.
14. My favourite place to be is on a beach.
15. I am oddly terrified of roller skating. Skating also terrifies me at a slightly less level.
16. I have danced on a bar before.
17. While I might seem like a friendly person, I am actually quite shy and hate approaching people.
18. I've always thought of myself as being ambitious, but when I took a 3 month break between jobs, I had one of the best summers of my life.
19. I love to travel and have been to southern Europe, south east Asia, Hawaii, and various cities across the US and Canada.
20. I really really love to wear leggings, even though I'm worried that they are now out of style.
21. One of my dreams is to be a published author.
22. I love babies and toddlers, but infants scare me (they're so wobby and breakable!).
23. I never cry at movies.
24. Some of my favourite foods include cheesecake, spaghetti, and Chinese turnip cake.
25. I cannot stand to eat Wine Gums after I was obsessed with them one brief summer when I was a kid and ate them constantly.
26. My favourite color changes every year. Currently, my favourite color is heather grey.
27. Whenever I see a tall, blond, good-looking girl walk by, a little part of me shrivels up inside.
28. For the first few months of dating Mr. Artist, I thought something must be wrong with him as I was his first real girlfriend.
29. I'm a classic Libra and am really indecisive about any little decision. Large restaurant menus paralyze me.
30. I used to love reading Choose Your Own Adventure books and would play out each permutation to find out all the endings.
That's all 30! It was pretty tricky, but also kinda fun thinking of these. I hope this inspires you to do one yourself and if you do, please let me know about it!
** Update Mar 11: Forgot to link back to Amy's tag as well! Check hers out if you love chocolate, cats and you love the Prairies!