This is actually a mish-mash of April and May favourites, which is why I feel okay posting this before May technically ends. I'm such a rebel.
1. Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart - can't rave enough about this color. I have to physically force myself sometimes not to wear it so that I can rotate through more of my lipstick collection. See lip swatches and more of my summer lip picks over on Beyond Blush!
2. Kiehl's Super Fluid sunscreen in SPF 50 - I love this sunscreen! It's a little pricey, but like most Kiehl's products, it's worth it. This sunscreen isn't sticky or greasy, absorbs quickly and has no scent.
3. Makeup Forever HD cream blush in 215 Flamingo Pink - this blush is sooo summer and sooo pretty!!! As you can see, it has me gushing like a teenager. This goes on smooth over powder, wears like your natural flush and is pigmented, yet buildable. The only thing I wish is that it would wear longer as it kinda fades away by the end of the day.
4. Pond's Original Fresh wet cleansing cloths - Gentle on your skin and tough on makeup and dirt pretty much sums up these cloths. I would buy these again for sizzling hot weather when I just feel gross wearing anything but the lightest makeup.
5. Marcelle DD cream - this DD provides excellent coverage and SPF. I would repurchase in a heartbeat! View full review.
What were your makeup and skincare favourites this month?