|All about summer makeup baby!|
I was all up in that summer feeling last month. With the hot weather, makeup for me was all about simplicity and splashes of colour. Also, some Hawaiian scents are always welcome.
1. The Body Shop Colour Crush lipstick - just the right amount of tint for everyday wear, this pinky watermelon colored lipstick gives you shine, colour and moisture. View full review.
2. Revlon Colorstay Overtime mascara in Blackest Black - I love this mascara! It builds up my lash volume and adds great length. You can pile it on and it won't get clumpy!
3. Makeup Forever HD Pressed Powder - this translucent setting powder gives your skin a flawless velvety finish and literally erases pores. Having never used a translucent powder before, it was a little tricky to tell just how much I was applying, but a light touch is really all you need.
4. Almay CC Concealer + Brightener - this lightweight concealer is great at erasing dark circles and lasts all day. The brightening side acts as a subtle highlighter, but be aware that it does tend to crease on eyelids. View full review.
5. Bath & Body Works Oahu Coconut Sunset body lotion - this luxurious lotion contains hydrating rice bran oil and acai to nourish skin. It also smells AMAZING - literally like a tropical paradise with its scents of coconut blossom, Hawaiian Monoi, and molten amber. I swooped up 2 other lotions from this BBW line and can't wait to try the others out! This lotion leaves my skin feeling so soft and moist that I don't even need to moisturize everyday!
These were my favourites this month - now tell me yours!