I'm Chantal from Chantal's Corner and I'm happy to be a guest for J this month as part of the Canadian Beauty Bloggers' monthly guest posts. This month's theme is Halloween so I wanted to do some fun nail art. I decided to do various faces, but only the eyes (and a few noses). I like to keep it easy.
I had to use quite a few products, but I tried to re-use colours as much as I could.
- Kit "Spring Awakening" (purple)
- Sinful Colors "Innocent" (green)
- Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"
- OPI "San Tan-Tonio" (brown)
- Nailtini "Mai Tai" (orange)
- Sinful Colors "Black on Black"
- Sinful Colors "Pull Over" (yellow)
- Nubar Diamont Topcoat
My middle finger is a mummy and I tried to make it "dirty" by mixing some brown and white polish to make some lines, but it came out very light and the camera barely picked it up. I still like it. :-)
Are you doing some Halloween nail art this year?
Thank you for reading!
Thank you Chantal for the adorable nail art! Don't forget this is the last day as well to enter my Obiqo Skincare giveaway!