Another month, another set of favourites! Last month was all about the new makeup faves for me thanks to some recent purchases and PR samples! Certainly one of the best parts of being a blogger is the chance to try out products you may never have even heard of otherwise. During times of stress and sadness, I can always count on the fact that at least one thing I can control is my appearance and how I feel about myself. Makeup may be superficial, but I think it really does have the power to transform how you feel.
Now onto my favourites this past month!
1. Barbine shea butter hand cream - I've been using this daily since receiving it in my first Memebox last month. This hand cream has quite a strong fragrance, but it absorbs quickly and leaves my hands feeling soft literally all day! View full review.
2. Got2B Rise n' Shine Blow Dry cream - this lightweight cream is applied to damp hair and acts as a heat protectant and reduces your blow dry time to just a couple of minutes! My hair already dries pretty quickly as it's fine, but it dries even faster with this cream.
3. Tarte Pin-up Girl Amazonian Clay 12 Hour blush palette - I purchased this, my first blush palette, during the Sephora VIB sale and have been hooked ever since. These blushes are crazy pigmented, apply smoothly and give a true, velvety finish. Each shade is unique from the others and can be mixed together to create a variety of looks. My faves out of this palette are Breathless for contouring, Embraced for that perfect plum winter look, and Whimsy for a girlish flush.
4. Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter pencil - this soft smudgy pencil can be used on eyes and face to highlight and illuminate your face. Seriously amazing, this pencil is the perfect brightening color for my skin tone! View full review.
5. Clinique A Black Honey Affair All About Shadow palette - alongside my Tarte palette, this one has become a daily go-to. My first Clinique palette, I was amazed at how soft and wearable the colors were and the pigmentation is top-notch. This palette is a great mix of warm browns and cool purples, which surprisingly work well together. View full review.
Tried any of these? Let me know your thoughts!