I am very excited today to introduce you to the launch of 2015 with L'Occitane's new expanded shea butter product line!
L'Occitane was the one of the first brands to debut a shea butter focused line way back in 1980; since then, it has become one of their top-selling lines. L'Occitane's shea butter is grown and processed by a female cooperative in Burkina Faso. It is produced sustainably, organically and in 2013 L'Occitane was even cited by the UN for their contributions back to the local community. Plus, the products are all fantastic of course!
For this new launch, L'Occitane is debuting seven products:
- Shea Cleansing Oil (new), a silky cleansing oil that restores your skin's moisture balance with the power of shea, while washing away makeup, dirt and oil
- Shea Cleansing Milk, a gentle cleansing milk for the most sensitive of skins
- Shea Gentle Toner, a refreshing toner with shea and natural extracts to cleanse and balance skin
- Shea Light Comforting Cream (new), a day/night moisturizer for normal/combo skin containing 5% shea butter and 48 hour hydration
- Shea Ultra Rich Comforting Cream, a richer version of the above that contains 25% shea butter for ultra-dry skin
- Shea lip balm, a luxurious lip balm that covers your lips in 10% shea butter
All of the above are available in all L'Occitane boutiques everywhere right now.
I recently received the cleansing oil, toner and Light Comforting Cream to review, which I will post about at the end of the month (*psst, there may also be a giveaway*). I've been using the products for a week and a bit now and am already blown away by the difference it's made. My skin has never felt so silky and soft. Since I turned 30 recently, my skin has transitioned from a dry-dehydrated type to more normal-combo and the level of moisture these products provide seem to be optimal for me right now.
Are you curious to try these out yourself? Well then, I'm here to HOOK YOU UP!
L'Occitane is offering 50 of my Canadian followers the chance to get their own free 8 ml samples of the shea creams. All you have to do is visit your local L'Occitane store and mention my blog to collect!
For those who aren't near a store, you can use the discount code SHEAFACE to obtain your free sample online.
Both the instore and online promo is for Canada only and expires on January 31,2015 so hurry up and get yours now!
Purchase via L'Occitane
** Update Jan 13: The Essential Serum is no longer being launched this year **