Another month, another new set of favourites! I'm excited to switch up my winter makeup for fresh spring looks. This season, I am thinking to continue with the no-makeup trend by opting for simple, clean eyes and letting my skin and lips do the talking. What makeup trends are you excited for?
1. L'Occitane Shea Light Comforting Cream - this amazing cream contains 5% shea butter and has kept my skin feeling soft and comfortable all month. I absolutely love its luxuriously silky texture and the rich smell of shea, which automatically puts me into a relaxed mood. View full review.
2. Cover FX Powder Brush - I bought this last year as I needed a replacement blush brush and since then, it's become my go-to blush brush. This brush satisfies my urges to rub my face with a rabbit's tail with all its silky bushiness. Although super soft, this brush does an awesome job at picking up powder blushes and foundation.
3. Lush The Kiss Lip Scrub - my first lip scrub, this one containing sea salt and cocoa butter has converted me to a devotee of lip exfoliants. A limited edition product from the Valentine's collection, this scrub gently and thoroughly exfoliates away rough edges and flakes, leaving my lips super smooth and ready for the mattest lipsticks. View full review.
4. Revlon Photoready Eye Art in Topaz Twinkle - I reviewed these previously, but got this one later when I went to a Revlon preview. Topaz Twinkle is my favourite out of all the shades I've tried from this line and the only one that I wear on a regular basis. The metallic gold cream shadow side works wonderfully as a base, while the gold glitter side has become my favourite trick to brighten up my eyes when I'm tired. One can always use more sparkle in their lives right?
5. John Frieda Frizz Ease Nourishing Oil Elixir - this nourishing hair serum eliminates frizz and injects a surge of moisture onto dehydrated strands. This was a lifesaver for me when I was curling my hair daily after my perm and I still use it now to hydrate my tips after dying my hair. Check out my review of this product on Liner and Glitter and Gloss!
What were your favourites this month?